Most recent publications
- O'Malley, L. (2014). Reviews of the literature: expected standards. C D H, 31(1), 2-3. eScholarID:220733
- Alrahlah A, Silikas N, Watts DC. (2014). Hygroscopic expansion kinetics of dental resin-composites. Dent Mater, 30(2), 143-148. eScholarID:220514 | DOI:10.1016/j.dental.2013.10.010
- Academic begins project aimed at replacing the use of animals in Alzheimer’s research
An academic from The University of Manchester's Dental School has secured £82,000 to look for new ways to study Alzheimer's disease (AD) which do not involve testing on animals.
- Success for Manchester’s Academic Health Science Centre bid
Manchester’s aim to become a leading international centre for turning innovative research into improved health for people locally and globally has received a major boost.
Events taking place associated with the Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences
- An overview of recent NHS reorganisation and a tale of policy ethnography (featuring NHS111)14:00 - 15:00 Tuesday 11 March 2014
Host: Centre for Primary Care
- Domestic abuse: nurses’ and midwives’ recognition and responses12:00 - 13:00 Tuesday 11 March 2014
Host: School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work