Fully integrated within the clinical and academic
environments in the School and taught by
world-class researchers and clinicians
£11 million study led by Professor Bill Shaw
will have global impact
Our students practice under supervision in
community clinics in Manchester
Promoting dental health in primary
schools in the Manchester area
Programme to facilitate the academic development
of clinician academics
Connect with us
- New US recommendations for water fluoridation, following University research
Updated recommendations for dental public health interventions in the U.S. have been launched by The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at the National Oral Health Conference this week in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Exploring dental differences in Japan and UK
Paul Brocklehurst has been successful for a second year running and has won another Butterfield award from the Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation.
- New study will look at how to make dental teams more productive
Paul Brocklehurst an NIHR Clinician Scientist has been successful in obtaining a £230,000 grant from the Health Service & Development funding stream of NIHR.
- £11 million cleft research study will have global impact
Largest ever research programme into cleft lip and palate could bring huge potential benefit to patients worldwide
- Bridging the global divide: Manchester states its claim
Lord David Owen to speak at the Manchester Medical School's annual Doubleday Lecture
- Feeling blue, or yellow or green? Test your mood in the colourful Great Manchester Health Experiment!
14 September 2011: an open experiment to all residents of the City of Manchester
Events taking place associated with the Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences
- Multiple layers of influence on older adults’ attendance and adherence to community exercise classes12:00 - 13:00 Tuesday 04 June 2013
Host: School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work: Internal Seminar series
Presenter: Helen Hawley-Hague
Discussant: Emma Stanmore
- Studying Large-Scale Brain Networks: Electrical Stimulation & Neural-Event-Triggered fMRI13:00 - 14:00 Wednesday 05 June 2013
Host: Biomedical Imaging Institute
Speaker: Nikos Logothetis
Registration: Please complete the on-line registration form: https://apps.mhs.manchester.ac.uk/surveys/TakeSurvey.aspx?PageNumber=1&SurveyID=86LJ8885&Preview=true