Our students practice under supervision in community
clinics in Manchester
Dr Raj Ariyaratnam leads a Continual Professional
Development programme for dentists Sri Lanka
£11 million study led by Professor Bill Shaw
will have global impact
- New US recommendations for water fluoridation, following University research
Updated recommendations for dental public health interventions in the U.S. have been launched by The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at the National Oral Health Conference this week in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Exploring dental differences in Japan and UK
Paul Brocklehurst has been successful for a second year running and has won another Butterfield award from the Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation.
- £11 million cleft research study will have global impact
Largest ever research programme into cleft lip and palate could bring huge potential benefit to patients worldwide
- Bridging the global divide: Manchester states its claim
Lord David Owen to speak at the Manchester Medical School's annual Doubleday Lecture
- Feeling blue, or yellow or green? Test your mood in the colourful Great Manchester Health Experiment!
14 September 2011: an open experiment to all residents of the City of Manchester
Events associated with the
Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences
- FMHS-FLS Research Forum 2013
6 June: 2.00pm-4.00pmTo advance cross-faculty links, a regular fortnightly series of informal topic-based cross-Faculty research meetings. It will target ‘hot’ translational biomedical topics that are very likely to benefit from strong cross-Faculty research links.
- Faculty Research Series 2013
19 June 2013: 12.30 pm - 2.00 pm Open to all staff and students from across the Faculty and the University.