Periodontology MSc (Clin) 3-year course - Entry requirements
View by page | View all content (for printing)
All applicants will be required to provide evidence of a primary dental degree from a recognised institution.
The School also requires applicants to have at least two years' recent experience in clinical professional practice.
Students whose first language is not English require one of the following:
- IELTS test 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in the written component and no less than 5.5 in all components)
- TOEFL test: 577 paper-based (with no less than 5.5 in the TWE - Test of Written English)
- TOEFL test: 233 computer-based (with no less than 5.5 in the TWE - Test of Written English)
- TOEFL test: 90 (internet-based) (Minimum: Listening/Writing 17; Reading 18 and Speaking 20)
- Pearson Test 59-65 (with no less than 51 in each component)
This certification must be no more than 12 months old.