The School recently significantly expanded its portfolio of taught courses. In addition to the full-time MSc's offered in Endodontics, Orthodontics, Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics, and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, new part-time courses have been launched, specifically designed for UK dentists unable to take a year out of work to study.
The School adopts a range of approaches to teaching, including core seminars, case reports and clinical sessions. Students are involved in observations and clinical care under the guidance of experienced clinicians.
Some students may be involved in patient care in locations outside the School.
- Dental Implantology (MSc/PGDip/PG Cert)
- Endodontics (MSc/PGDip)
- Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics (MSc)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (MSc/PGDip)
- Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry (MSc) - online distance learning
MSc (Clin) 3-year courses
- MSc (Clin) 3-year courses